Preprints and Submitted Works
1. Haomin Wang, Le Wang, Yuequn Shang, Ivan Biaggio, Zhijun Ning, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Peak Force Visible Microscopy for Determination of Exciton Diffusion Length in Organic Photovoltaic Blends” Submitted.
2. Devon S. Jakob, Le Wang, Haomin Wang, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Spectro-mechanical Characterization of Aromaticity and Maturity of Kerogens in Oil Shale at 6 nm Spatial Resolution” Submitted.
Publications since 2015
(Representative works marked by *)
28. Le Wang, Haomin Wang, Dmitri V. Vezenov, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Direct Measurement of Photo-Induced Force for Nanoscale Infrared Spectroscopy and Chemical-Sensitive Imaging” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 122, 41, 23808 (2018)
27*. Haomin Wang, Le Wang, Devon S. Jakob, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Tomographic and Multimodal Scattering-Type Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy with Peak Force Tapping Mode” Nature Communications, 9:2005 (2018)
26*. Martin Wagner, Devon S. Jakob, Steve Horne, Henry Mittel, Sergey Osechinskiy, Cassandra Phillips, Gilbert C. Walker, Chanmin Su and Xiaoji G. Xu “Ultra-broadband Nano-spectroscopy with a Laser-driven Plasma Source” ACS Photonics, 5, 4, 1467 (2018)
25. Jian-Hua Jiang, Xiaoji G. Xu, Leonid Gilburd, and Gilbert C. Walker “Optical hot-spots in boron-nitride nanotubes at mid infrared frequencies: one-dimensional localization due to random-scattering” Optics Express 25, 25059 (2017)
24*. Le Wang, Dandan Huang, Chak K. Chan, Yong Jie Li, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Nanoscale spectroscopic and mechanical characterization of individual aerosol particles using peak force infrared microscopy” Chemical Communications 53, 7397 (2017) (ChemComm Emerging Investigators issue 2017)
23*. Le Wang, Haomin Wang, Martin Wagner, Yong Yan, Devon S. Jakob and Xiaoji G. Xu “Nanoscale Simultaneous Chemical and Mechanical Imaging via Peak Force Infrared Microscopy” Science Advances 3, e1700255 (2017)
22. Haomin Wang, Le Wang, Devon S. Jakob, and Xiaoji G. Xu “Mapping three-dimensional near-field responses with reconstruction scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopy” AIP Advances 7, 055118 (2017)
21*. Haomin Wang, Le Wang and Xiaoji G. Xu “Scattering-type Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy with Low Repetition Rate Pulsed Light Source through Phase-domain Sampling” Nature Communications 7:13212 (2016)
20. Xiaoji G. Xu, Leonid Gilburd, Yoshio. Bando, Dmitri Golberg and Gilbert C. Walker, “Defects and Deformation of Boron Nitride Nanotubes Studied by Joint Nanoscale Mechanical and Infrared Near-Field Microscopy” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 120 (3), 1945, (2016).
19. Leonid Gilburd, Xiaoji G. Xu, Yoshio Bando, Dmitri Golberg and Gilbert C. Walker, “Near-Field Infrared Pump–Probe Imaging of Surface Phonon Coupling in Boron Nitride Nanotubes” Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 7 (2) 289 (2016)
18. Le Wang and Xiaoji G. Xu “Scattering Type Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy with Reconstruction of Vertical Interaction” Nature Communications 6:8973 (2015).